Project Oman Webinars
Join the conversation
Oman’s new five-year development plan (2021-2025) puts much emphasis on construction as a key contributor to non-oil economic development. The construction industry has a 9% share of Oman’s GDP and is the country’s largest employer.
Giving a boost to the infrastructure sector, the government has allocated $13.77 billion for development projects in its 2020 budget including $3.38 billion for infrastructure projects.
The government is encouraging maximal utilization of resources and investment opportunities across various governorates in the Sultanate.
As part of IFP Group Webinar Series, and in partnership with Al Nimr Expo, we’re launching the Project Oman Webinars to highlight various aspects, challenges, and opportunities that arise in the construction sector, following recent global developments.
Omani Construction Sector: Challenges and Opportunities
Date: Tuesday, September 1st, 2020
Time: 04:00 PM Oman (GMT+4)
Registration: Free of charge
The webinar will explore:
- Overview on Oman’s new five-year development plan (2021-2025)
- Showcasing the infrastructure and development projects in Oman
- Discussing the Opportunities and Challenges in the Omani Market
Philip Higgins, Director, Ventures Onsite
- Hashil bin Obaid bin Hashil Al Mahrouqi, Senior Director of Real Estate Investment Projects, Oman Investment Authority
- Fahad Al Ismaili, Chief Executive Officer, Tibiaan Properties
- Simon Karam, Director, Sarooj Construction
- Shahswar Al Balushi, EX-CEO, Oman Society of Contractors